Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pseudepifacelifted!

I decided to give my blog a facelift.


I needed something easier on the eyes, frankly. The new template accomplishes this, I think.


What do you think?


Also, you'll notice that my "Recommended Reading" gadget is gone, having been replaced by a lovely septuplet of Mimetic Desire Fish. This is because the Google will no longer allow me to handily share things with you via Reader. I have to share everything to Google + instead. I'm not crazy about this change to Reader's platform, but I'm mostly over making comments to that effect in a high dudgeon. The fish are better, though -- admit it. Anyway, if you want to add me to your circles on Plus, go ahead.


Anyway, that's all. Happy reading what I write (I hope).




+ VDMA

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I find the lack of Reader sharing extremely annoying, as does Nathaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented, but I guess it didn't...work? Anyway, I left the greatest comment in the world, and since it can't be topped this comment will be a tribute to the greatest comment in the world.

    I really like the fish, although it makes me think that now in order to view your reading suggestions, I will have to join Google+, which I probably won't do.

    The background is a lot easier on the eyes, but looks like elephant skin. Was this what you were going for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to read a post, and immediately started playing with the fish. I never finished reading.

    Also, I used to have the elephant as my background, a long long time ago. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all. Actually, I think the background image is a rock formation of some sort. I just liked it. Most of the other photo options for this template were a bit cliche.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like one of the seven blind mice. It's totally an elephant. But elephants aren't cliche. I hope.

    ReplyDelete