Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Pictures from Christmas

I've finally gotten around to getting my photos (mostly) organized on my computer and posted on my photo page. Throughout this task I have once again discovered the superiority of Google's software over the stock Apple products on my MacBook: Picasa wins over iPhoto. The latter is not nearly as multi-synchronous, only allowing exporting to Flickr accounts. I prefer to keep things centralized and in-sync with gmail, so that wasn't a very attractive option.


ANYway, here is a nifty little slideshow of some family pictures I took/collected over the break. I believe you can access the actual web album by clicking on one of the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This is cute--thanks for sharing!

    Also: Who is the Jesus dude?

    ReplyDelete